.

.

"welcome to the real world. it sucks, but your gonna love it"

07 July 2011 — No comments

Monica's (not so) encouraging words of welcome to Rachel in the pilot episode of Friends. while nobody has cared to welcome me yet, i seem to have arrived anyways.joining me in the real world are my bills, decisions, responsibilities,sleepy eyes, and lately a sore knee(arent you supposed to be really old before you body starts to hurt? nobody warned me about this) honestly, i was perfectly happy in the less adult world.when i was young(er) my mom would tell me 'oh all these girls are always trying to grow up too fast, just enjoy being young while you can' ..now i dont know if i actually took her advice or if i just have an unhealthy love for disney movies but i sure as heck wasnt in a hurry to grow up. and now that im here (grown up) i know why. my sleepovers, parent-purchased clothing, and lolly-gag afternoons have been replaced by bills, hard choices, and the monotony of an average-everyday-grown up-routine life. who even wants that? so here i am. in the real world, waiting to start loving it.

Post a Comment