.

.

These are Not Pictures of Africa

29 January 2013 —

They should be, I know. But the thing is that i'm still playing catch up from mine and Aaron's road trip.(also.. I've taken exactly 2 pictures since landing..a week ago.whoops!haha) So these are from our time in Northern California. I think we both thought we would pass into California and all the sudden the sun would be brighter and everybody would be carrying a surfboard. Surprise! It's gorgeous and green and the coast looks pretty much the exact same as Oregon's. We spent a few days wandering through the Redwood's. Those trees are huuuuuuge! duh, right? Then we ran over to Paradise, CA where we spent the better part of a week with Sandy and Craig Boyle! It was sooo good to see them, holy cow. We sure miss them up in Alaska. She made Aaron and I our very first brussles sprouts, it was quite the event. We were scared, but they were good, of course. And we spent pretty much the entire rest of the week playing 5 crowns.. because that's how long it took me to win a game. Since I don't have wifi at the house i'm living in i can typically only have internet in the middle of the day, which is conveniently the middle of the night at home,uhg, but other than that all is well. I mean really, I spend all day in the sun, how could it not be? Hope your enjoying your winter United States ;)