.

.

I left my heart in San Francisco. Seriously.

07 February 2013 —


This picture above was taken in front of the California capitol building in Sacramento, that thing is gorgeous! My word. We had fun checking it out (and taking a tour,much to Aaron's dismay) for the afternoon. 
These pictures below are from our day in SAN FRANCISCO! Oh my goodness, i'm so excited to share these. We had the BEST time there with Aunt Leah and Uncle Ron. It was so so sooo nice of them to drive us in and show us around. If you've never explored a city with Uncle Ron, you need to. That man is a walking fact book I tell you. It felt like we were taking a tour of the city, he knows so much. We kept telling them thank you but I'm not sure they even know how appreciative Aaron and I were that they took the time to show us around. It was so much more enjoyable to be able to take it all in than to be navigating and wondering where to park and what to see. Plus we got to spend the entire day with family that we don't see often enough. PLUS San Fran is like...really great? I'm warning you now there's about a million pictures of that bridge below, It's just so darn pretty. I really couldn't get enough. Once you make it through those you'll find China Town! I don't know why i'm so fascinated by China Towns but I make a point of visiting as many of them as I can, if for no other reason than the BBQ meat bun that Aunt Leah introduced us to. They're SO good, I'm pretty sure the first week i'm home will be entirely dedicated to learning to make them. Anyways below that is graffiti alley. Which is exactly what it sounds like, an entire alley painted with this really crazy artwork, it was so neat.
 San Francisco, I literally just can't get enough. I loved everything about you. One day I'll make it back, but until then i'll just keep ranting away about how great you are.