.

.

Bleh.

08 April 2013 —

I'm having one of those days (or months maybe) where  I feel like i'm pretty sure nothing is going right.Feel free to tune out here while I wallow in self pity for a hot second. I have an annoying case of dry scalp ever since returning from Africa, it's super cute. I finally had my room clean, only to tear it apart again looking for my video camera. It's still lost.My eye infection is back. Everyone is in love these days. The DVR is out to get me and refuses to record the last minute of my shows. (first world problems, I know). The weather is gross like everyday. I have zero motivation to work out. I keep getting suckered into working on the weekends. I haven't been consistent with my bible studies. My nose won't stop running. My butt won't quit growing. And I stepped in a puddle today and discovered my shoes are worn through to bare cork. hello 8 hours of wet feet. I still haven't figured out my life. or even my major. Should I sell my car? who knows. Like i said, self pity and I have been hanging out a lot this month. it's gross, i know. but sometimes you just need to get it all out so you can get over it you know?