.

.

back in order.

13 August 2013 — No comments

So I took a break from blogging. Can I even call it a break? I don't blog often anyways but sure, we'll go with break. It was supposed to be a time to figure out my 'writing voice' and 'which direction I wanted my blog to go' and all the other jazz that everybody said I needed to have figured out to maintain a successful blog. Instead I spent the last two months wasting an obscene amount of time reading more blogs than I ever even knew existed. I picked theirs apart and mine apart and in the end I just thought, this is really stupid. This is my blog because it's about me. If I want to post pictures of myself traipsing through the woods in sweat pants instead of NYC in heels then i can! and if i don't want to capitalize i's and and's and i want to use old man words like dadgummit I can do that, too. my blog, my rules. I mean, how was i planning on keeping a lifestyle blog about my life when i was trying to be a million other people anyways? sheesh.




Post a Comment