.

.

Four Weeks from TODAY!

14 November 2013 — 2 comments

I think I over use caps lock, a habit dating back to the days of msn messenger i'm sure. You really had to put the emphasis in LOL sometimes, you know? Anyways, some things are just worth it. And going home? Oh going home is definitely worth it. In four short weeks i'll be there, HOME! Home home home home home. I have problems. We're only just shy of three months since the last time I was there and I'm already pooping my pants over this (that's gross, not really). Attachment issues I guess. Add them to the list, whatever. I'll be over here giving zero flips while simultaneously having an annoyingly childish countdown until..home.

 Try and tell me it gets prettier than Alaska in the winter (..it doesn't. it just doesn't)

2 comments

  1. Alaska, so threatening to my consistent state of being cold, but so tempting photo wise. My fingers are crossed our military travels don't take us there any time soon or I will stay in my home more than I do now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by and see us on your way home. :)

    ReplyDelete