.

.

So many things.

09 December 2013 — 4 comments

Over thanksgiving, while i was supposed to be feeling really thankful, i was busy feeling really sorry for myself. I just wanted to be at home. at my own table with my own family and our own traditions. my thanksgiving was just fine, of course, but i just wasn't in the mood to count my blessings. but now i am! things have perked up around here and there's a lot to be happy about. 

home, duh.let's see how many times i can mention going home before i actually get there this thursday. sorry i'm not sorry, not even a little bit. it's exciting stuff.
my roommate and i had an ugly sweater christmas party! and then, when it was over, just three of us turned off all the lights and it was my favorite time ever. the fire in the fireplace, and candles on the mantle, and good talks into the wee hours. 
the baby i get to spend all day with has got to be the easiest one to ever grace this earth. unless shes hungry, shes just straight chillin. we read a little. we have long expressive talks. we sing a lot. and she giggles at my dance moves (all those years of ballet weren't for nothing, mom!) she's the happiest little munchkin ever and it makes my life easy.

one direction. the movie is out you guys. and while you're over there getting real judgy with me i'll just be over here watching it for the 8th time since i downloaded it..yesterday. 
it snowed for the very first time. normally this would be the worst news ever, but since i'm feeling uncharacteristically optimistic today it's not so bad. i only have to stick it out until thursday. and it means hats!! and..we all know how i feel about hats. 


my life is good, i'm thankful for that.
THE END!

4 comments

  1. your perfect skin! your pretty eyes! your dark lash hairs and eyebrows! I can make a whole "positives" list just on your face. Super envy turning me green right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty. :-) I'm glad you were able to get your thankful butt in gear. ;-) It's DEFINITELY hard to be away from home during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are so cute (and pretty!). I am in love with your hat, that little adorable baby, and your excitement to see your family. Family and being home is THE best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you dead? Perhaps it's time for a rename: Dear K, I'm Okay

    ReplyDelete